The deals, they have begun. My own shopping list:
- | √| Far Cry 4 –
$15 (@Ubisoft);$22.50 Gold Edition (@Amazon)
- | √| Dying Light – $20.39 (@Steam)
- |∅| GTA 5 – $26.99 (@GameBillet)
- |??| Darkest Dungeon – $11.99 (@Steam)
- |??| Life is Strange (1-5) – $10 (@Square-Enix)
- |∅| Divinity: Original Sin – no sale (?!)
- |??| The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky – $9.99 (@Steam)
- |??| Shadow of Mordor GOTY – $14.99 (@BundleStars)
Just to be clear, I’m not buying all these games. The ones with a green checkmark? Yes. Red circles are not good enough of a discount to purchase, and the question marks are, of course, question marks. This entire exercise is kind of superfluous given how I am still trucking through Fallout 4 (70+ hours), but hey, the less of a gap between mainlining high-quality entertainment, the better.
I may or may not update this post with additional deals as they catch my eye.
Edit: Life is Strange is $10 on the Square-Enix website.
Edit2: Apparently Far Cry 4 sale on Ubisoft went away. Amazon has Gold version up though.
Edit3: Ooo… GTA5 down sub-$30.
Posted on November 25, 2015, in Miscellany and tagged Black Cyber Fronday, BundleStars, Deals, GreenManGaming, Steam, Ubisoft. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
The only things keeping me from buying anything are:
Christmas sale right around the corner.
Will probably still be playing Fallout 4 at Christmas.
While true, I have a hard time believing that Far Cry 4 or Dying Light will get a better price. I can wait until Friday/Monday though.
No Just cause 3?