Something something… hope you have a good new year?
What I will say is that 2015 has been a particular year of changes in my real life, which I haven’t much talked about before, and don’t particularly feel like starting now. But things have been changing, life decisions made, and so on. All for the better, for the record. I doubt said changes will have any impact on my postings in 2016, as I am rather fond of writing and ranting to you all. With any luck, most of you feel likewise, at least some of the time.
My resolution for 2016 is to not play “just OK” games to completion anymore. Because reasons:
What I anticipate doing in 2016:
- Actually playing FF14 for real this time.
- Maybe, potentially sticking my toe back in GW2. Briefly.
- Oh, yeah, I bought GTA 5, didn’t I?
- Being more excited than I probably should be about Overwatch.
- Spending a WoW token and immediately regretting it.
- Being amazing.
So there you go. Let’s look forward to seeing what sort of shenanigans 2016 has in store for us all.